Life & Disability Insurance
Life insurance is an important component of overall financial planning and asset protection. AssuredPartners of Missouri offers a broad portfolio of life insurance products including term, universal life, whole life and indexed life insurance. We represent only top rated life insurance carriers, and have the expertise to design just the right program, custom-tailored to meet each client’s unique needs.
We complete a thorough analysis of existing life insurance policies. Life insurance needs evolve due to changes in jobs, marital status, ages of children and amount of income required to maintain standard of living if an unexpected death occurs. Estate tax laws and interest rates change over time, so it is important to make sure life insurance policies are reviewed on an ongoing basis and provide the needed protection.
AssuredPartners of Missouri is well versed in all types of personal and business life insurance planning. Our specialties include:
- Key person Life Insurance
- Buy/Sell Life Insurance
- Executive Life Insurance
- Estate Planning
- Income replacement coverage
- Survivorship Life Insurance
Disability insurance is a critical component of a sound financial plan. AHM can devise personalized plans to ensure professionals have the appropriate amount of disability coverage for their specific occupations. Our specialties include:
- Individual Disability Insurance
- Disability Buy-Out Insurance
- Key Person Disability Insurance
- Business Overhead Expense Insurance
LTC Insurance is an essential part of estate planning today. It is the single largest financial risk a person faces in retirement. Once a person lives past age 65, there is a 70% chance of needing ongoing care in their home or a facility in their lifetime.
We will assist clients in tailoring coverage to their specific needs and situation and find the optimal solution:
- Traditional LTC policies for individuals and couples
- LTC/Life insurance hybrid plans
- Executive Carve-Out plans
- All major carriers represented
The transition to Medicare as a client’s primary insurance can be daunting and confusing. We will navigate them through the steps to accomplish this in the simplest manner possible at the appropriate time.
We will assist with:
- Enrolling in Medicare Parts A and B
- Securing a Medicare Supplement
- Shopping for the optimum Part D drug plan for their specific needs.